Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
on another note, like my necklace? i made it!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
last week my sis was in town from ny and finally got to test the waters of miami. o.m.g. why?! why did i let a month pass without going to the beach? the verdict: it's the best! water temp is perfect. sand is perfect. parking is cheap (1.25/hr) and 1 min walk to the beach! 1 min!!!!!!! can't beat that. definitely not jones beach (the beach where we go to in ny). so we went to hallandale beach in hollywood......
then afterwards, we drove around the area to check out jersey shores' gelato cafe, the dash store, couldn't find miami ink and bought some souvenirs.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
- saying goodbye to sister and trying to hold my tears in the car which made me laugh like a wierdo out of nowhere.
- for some reason after swimming, my hearing all of a sudden becomes impaired so i unconsciously talk really loud. we had some hotdogs after swimming and was telling sophie "this is the best hotdog ever" for everyone to hear! so embarrassing!
- i'm really behind with my 30 for 30 post.
- old couple at the beach were so fond of sophie that they decided to turn their beach chairs toward us. we had our very own audience. awkward.
- sometimes i feel the pressure of having our second child and is it just me or is everyone all of a sudden preggers or giving birth.
- carrying a slurpee, a bag of churros, and and a crying toddler (she's got a boo boo) through a huge empty parking lot at 10 am. and i mean huge parking lot! i took the car for maintenance and discovered that there's a mall nearby, so decided to just walk. bad idea. that's what strollers are for. not to mention, very sunny and windy day. when i got back to the shop, my hair was all over the place so is the cinnamon sugar from the churros.
- miami beach - seriously. it's the best! i haven't felt that way in a long time. it's like a long lost love. i can honestly spend the whole day at the beach everyday. (if i wasn't too concerned about sun burn)
- 3 whole days with my sis!
- chatting with a high school friend, stan, who's getting married this saturday
- staying up late with jay watching dvds and eating bagel with pb and sugar
- finally got my new ss card! woohoo!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
las vegas cuban cuisine.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
30 for 30, bloggers do it better: neon and neutral and rule breaking monday! and that's my shoe number two for the remix. click on the links to see everyone who's participating in the challenges. i have to say i'm starting to love the neon colors. i know what my hubby's going to say "you're not in the 80s!" i'm really glad i included this skirt in my 30.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
so these are my 30 for 30 picks. (finally!) i didn’t include tanks and flipflops. all I have to say is i need to go shopping like asap. for some reason i thought summer wear would be so much easier. i’m starting to doubt that. i don’t know about you but layering in hot weather is hard for me plus i also included some pieces that i don’t particularly like to make me actually wear them more. the summer 30 for 30 is really going test my remixing skills but no worries i have a plan! if you notice, there's only 26 pieces so that means i've 4 left for shoes (still in storage).
Labels: 30 for 30