Wednesday, December 8, 2010

kneading at 4am.

i woke up at 4 am and i am seriously getting so paranoid about going to sleep - that my nose will get dry. i have serious sinus problems and winter only makes it worse. the air in the house is so dry. need humidifier bad. saline is my new best friend. anyway, after doing some research online about humidifiers, i decided to make bread. yeah i know sinus and bread - yummy. my newest obsession is perfecting the dough. i have a good feeling about this one. now i have to wait 1.5 hours. i should document everytime i do this. but sticky hands on my cam is a bad idea. and i would do it too. hence, my need for a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...