Sunday, April 17, 2011
2. it's a week and a half since we announced our big move to south florida. and oh how i wish i had a big talk bubble or a ticker on top of my head that says:
"yes, i know i'm so excited!!! it's like an adventure! i just can't wait to be there already."
"almost, i think i need a break. i've been packing pretty much the whole house by myself because jay's still working."
"friday was his last day at webmd"
yes i've been saying those ever since and in that order too. it's amazing how everyone asks the same things in the same way. "so are you ready for miami?" followed by "so are you all packed and ready to go?" and then "oh he's still working?"
so i am sorry if i don't sound excited. i'm just tired of repeating myself. just for the record i am really excited!!!
3. facts: jay loves v-necks and for church he pairs it with a blazer. jay's real name is danilo.
funny: last week this guy at church told jay "wow, you're wearing v-neck and a blazer, it's so miami vice" and today the same guy said "wow, v-neck and blazer again, you're really turning into "dan" johnson" ahahah.
4. awkward moment: taking pix of my self making funny faces - not really but they all look funny to me. and leaving them on my ipad for everyone to see. like seriously? this is the third time!! i'm not even over the first one.
5. when i began packing stuff, i started with the essential stuff. when i started to go through all out other stuff that's when i started getting stressed out. i have a hard time throwing away stuff. they're memories! i get emotional. so before it goes into the garbage, i take a pic. is that wierd?!?
Thursday, April 14, 2011
since my last blog, i've been packing and packing for our move to miami. still not done. and today i think i reached my breaking point. aaaaah!! need a hug quick. hubby come home! now! thank you for this video. still laughing from watching it. so freaking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- me having blogging withdrawal. i miss it! my whole week was spent packing, packing packing.
- having a serious conversation with papa's doctor with sophie - just wasn't happening
- delivered my testimony in front of the whole church. kept clearing my throat because my voice was shaky in the beginning
- saying goodbye to friends and family
- packing stuff while someone is watching - yeah i'm bringing everything
- other people touching my hair
- ipad2 baby! just don't have time to play around with it
- florida baby!
- going away party next week baby!
- big bowl of home made spaghetti with a slice of melting american cheese on top of sauce and capri sun drink. and no i'm not at a children's party
- how about this video!
- emily henderson on hgtv - secrets from a stylist
- new show on natgeo - wild case files and new episode of ancient aliens. gosh i'm such a nerd
(video via better after)
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- let me just get this out of the way: we're moving to another state!!!!!!!!! (insert panic attack here)
- over the weekend i was actually thinking of how my outfits are going to be like in south florida. i gotta say ny style is by far the coolest.
- i prefer saying south florida than miami just because i have this whole image in my head of what miami is. you know what i'm talking about - party city, kardashian scene (lol) and that kind of stuff. but that's just me. we also tell people one of the reasons we're moving is sophie. like it doesn't make sense at all.
- how in the world am i going to pack everything!??!?
- since j will be there a week earlier. i can picture myself at the airport dragging sophie with her backpack, and my bag that's big enough to fit my cam trying to figure out where to check max in.
- need to check airline pet regulations.
- i have to deliver a testimony on sunday and all i have is the intro. yikes!
- i've been wearing my fave tie dyed shirt for 2 days now (of course i took a shower) it's honestly the most comfy piece of clothing i have but it definitely has seen better days.
- i have a stabbing pain on the right side of my back for 3 weeks now. i've been blaming it on my new bag but it's probably a good idea to have it checked out. when i have time i guess. so that means not this month or the next.
- we're moving!!!!!!!!!!!! still can't believe it. it sort of feels like your first kiss. like it's unbelievable and crazy. can't get over the fact you just did it.
- i didn't really put much thought into this whole moving thing. and that's just the way i am. i just do what i feel at the moment. like literally going where life takes me. like getting married, having sophie. i know, i know what you're thinking. hey it's not for everyone and it works for me.
- i wish i could have a little bit more time doing this. but gtg for now.
Labels: ayan's head
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
more pix from our here.
Labels: what i wore