Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mustard oxfords, snipping tool, help.

so today i was browsing online for some oxfords because i've been wanting one for a while now and came across this. i love. love. love. i'm into mustard color lately. anyway, since the virus on my pc, i've upgraded to windows7 and so far so good. i've been introduced to the snipping tool which is what i used to get this pic. only problem is i don't remember which website i got this from. help! if anyone knows, please leave a comment. (that is if anyone is reading my blog at all. lol)

1 comment:

  1. I can't answer your question but I AM reading your blog :P just thought I'd let you know.. and cute oxfords!

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...