Tuesday, March 29, 2011

cousins.

behind me are my cousin, ailyn and her bf, glen. they're visiting from canada. i guess good style runs in the fam because she was wearing something similar to my outfit and we have the same boots! how crazy is that??! and you see that army jacket she's wearing? i have a similar jacket too (pre-pregnancy so it still doesn't fit boooo) speaking of sizes. funny story about my outfit. as i was struggling to get my tights on in the morning. while sophie was watching. she started giggling and said to me "mama that's too small on you". ahaha. like thanks! btw, you have to check out ailyn's flickr. her photos are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...