Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 28: oil change + nerdy glasses + burger king.

shirt, pants: old navy, shoes: gap, nerdy glasses: nephew's

so i spent my morning getting our car serviced for oil changed. and let me tell you there were a lot of awkward moments while i was waiting there. but i'll save that for thursday. the place was actually by my old work. awww i do miss working but hey i like being home better. i miss dressing up for work the most. my heels. i was always dressed to impress. lol.
i stopped by burger king for sophie's happy meal on my way home and omg their fries are the b.e.s.t. with mayo mm-mm-mmmm.
so how about the nerdy glasses? i like it. it's actually my nephew's. ahaha. gotta get me a pair like asap. they're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...