Wednesday, January 25, 2012

last night.

i couldn't sleep. eventhough i really needed it. instead i watched a movie and a half. ate twix and kitkat. temple run which is very addicting (i know it's so 2011) and you can't play this while lying down. gotta sit for this. i left half of my books in ny so while i was there i picked 3 to bring home and one of them i read last night. eye of the fish by luis francia - one of my fave filipino authors. the last time i read this book was probably 2004!!! so while reading, i immediately remembered that he's a filipino new yorker which is probably why i like his writing style. the two other books i got were new york trilogy by paul auster and the art of possibility by rosamund zander. now my night stand/writing desk is stacked! (whick reminds me to clear it up) i wonder if my subconcious is telling me something about being "home".
on another note, i couldn't decide if i wanted to wear, as per sophie, my shoes on a stick (heels) or my triangle shoes (pointy). i went with the safer one since im pretty much a walking zombie today. yey.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Ayan! Eating a Twix as I write this. I've not read that book, but will put it on my list. Happy belated 2012! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...