Thursday, January 5, 2012

my colored tights.

this morning, i put on this blue tights which is one of the darkest color in my box of tights since we are having the perfect tights weather condition. I wasn’t too sure about it since the company I work for is conservative and old fashioned – it might not be work appropriate. So I decided to pair it with a black skirt, you know, balance the blueness of my legs. Lol. It was either a black below the knee skirt or a shorter than my usual skirts. Of course I went for the later which is again not solving my dilemma of wearing work appropriate clothes. So my perfect solution, pair it with black ballet flats and a casual gingham top. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...