Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hydrants.

on my work this morning, i saw the cutest little hydrant on greenvale road. didn't have my cam of course. i hate that. it was about 1 ft tall.
since when did i get so into hydrants? highschool, on my first real enlightening retreat. i think i was 13 or 14 years old. one of the activity was identifying yourself as an object or i guess objectifying yourself and why. i picked a fire extiguisher. it's bright and red but goes unnoticed sometimes. i have my own agenda and i am required - important. unusally encased in a glass box like my own little world but very observant. i am always there in case of emergency. "i am always there, just there." that was my favorite part.
wow highschool life is crazy. i would've picked a fire hydrant but i don't remember seeing any in manila. but yeah i guess that's when my obssession began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...