Monday, December 27, 2010

my christmas.

1. i am super happy with my red velvet cheesecake. thanks to this recipe - i first made it for thanksgiving and it was a huge success! so freaking good. so i decided to make it again for christmas and this time red velvet cheesecake - using this instruction. 2. since the start of december i have been so busy baking my banana walnut bread for everyone and my body decided to just shut down. so on christmas day, i was out with a flu. really?!??! boooo. my dinner contribution was cut down to roasted lemon herb chicken, red velvet cheesecake, leche flan and potato salad.
2. since the start of december i have been so busy baking my banana walnut bread for everyone and my body decided to just shut down. so on christmas day, i was out with a flu. really?!??! boooo. my dinner contribution was cut down to roasted lemon herb chicken, red velvet cheesecake, leche flan and potato salad.
3. can i just say that i love ina garten! she's my fave!
4. we failed to wait for midnight AGAIN this year to open presents.
5. after opening presents, i went to bed with sophie and missed the whole day of december 25.
6. woke up on the december 26 with 26 inches of snow! still sick. boooo. couldn't play in the snow and take pix outside.
7. can't wait to try on my christmas goodies.
8. in laws are coming so it's time to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...