Wednesday, January 19, 2011

clawfoot tub.

sometimes i miss apartment living. i miss my apartment. my bathroom was soooooo tiny but it had a clawfoot tub. it also had the honeycomb patterned tiles that i love now and subway tiles on the wall (unfortunately  black and mint green). as you can see, just enough space for my water plants (which btw i still keep in our bathroom!)
i love watching sarah's house - sarah richardson is one of my favorite interior designers. i can not get enough of her. this bathroom reminded me of my old bathroom. not a big yellow fan but don't you just love this shade!?! love the fabric that she used for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...