Friday, February 4, 2011

a&a thursday.

awkward
- my unintended poof yesterday for day 2 of 30 for 30. yeah i'm not clipping my hair like that. ever.
- being awake until 4 am because i was on the wrong side of the bed (thanks, babe)
- saying thanks to mother in law for asking me to join her for breakfast. the only problem is that she wan't talking to me! she was talking to my dad in law of course. duh?
- my outfit today, got lazy and skipped the tights (i know it's only day 3 right)

awesome
- studying a bit, finally (i am currently taking an online real estate continuing education class, i know so random right?)
- 30 for 30 - so much fun! esp when you do it with someone and my special someone is angel!!!
- new button up for grabs
- making j laugh, he has one of those crazy scream/laugh
- organized home office and sophie's toys
- being in the mood to make some new accessories. made a new necklace (more about of this tomorrow) from leftover materials from this project

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...