Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i'm addicted to animated gifs.

“I’m a Dapper Dan man!”
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
“I think we’re just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Ritchie.”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
particularly this blog, if we don't, remember me. (i read about this website from cup of jo but i can't seem to find the original post) anyway, i wish this blog had some kind of archiving. i want to see everything!!! a lot of gifs are from my favorite movies. and so far all of them are from great, classic movies!
here is another awesome blog for animated gifs, from me to you. this one is mind boggling because not all graphics are animated but it feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...