Thursday, July 14, 2011
- for some reason laundry day turned into laundry week. and everytime i do a load, i usually put in whatever oddball clothes lying around like my fave worn out, holey, tiedyed shirt and denim cutoffs. so pretty much i wore those the whole week. when i take max out in the am, i usually say hi to the neighbor. and yesterday i caught him staring at me and my shirt. like "you need some new clothes girl"
- repair man coming in the middle of cleaning day and laundry day. really?
- being sooooooo nervous to put gas in the car. sorry i don't do that. i leave that to hubs. followed all the instructions up to the step where it said "press the type of gas" and i did! i pressed the big button where it says 97 multiple times only it's not the right button. it's actually not a button. it's the tiny button above it. what a loser. this is why i refuse to do it.
- having 4 friends on the complicated google+. who's on it? i'd love to be more connected, please leave your email. p.s. i've one invite left to whoever wants it.
- yesterday i was featured at distinct.style.innovation by the wonderful rachel. woohoo. i'm extra excited beacuse it's one of the blogs that i personally follow. her blog is full of great fashion and some awesome diys.
- receiving great news about our ny house
- staying up late and lord of the rings marathon with hubs
- happy hour at benihana, unfortunately no alcohol for us, just half off sushi!!!!!!!!
- i'm on outfit 18 of the 30 for 30
- family arriving on saturday for summer vaca
- house hunting online!!!!!