Thursday, September 1, 2011

a&a thursday.


awkward
- waiting restlessly at the dmv to surrender my ny license (insert panic attack here) first my phone number, now my license. officially a floridian. whatttt! at least i can enjoy florida resident discount!
- not realizing that you can still leave messages on unactivated voicemail
- guy at dmv speaking to me in spanish. i kept answering him even though i didn't know what he asked. i think he was asking me if i was next on the cashier line. answer # 1: yes this is the line for cashier. answer # 2: no i'm not on line, i'm waiting. answer # 3: you can go ahead, i'm waiting. whatevs.

awesome
- guess who's going to disney tomorrow. 4 days and 3 nights of awesomeness!
- offer on our dream house got accepted
- my notebooks came. that's right i ordered lots of extras
- eating food from our survival bag: corned beef with egg. so. good. lol.

1 comment:

  1. That shade of pink looks great on you. So pretty! Yay for A&A, I just did my very first one. Finally got "organized" enough to keep track of my week. Felt really good to write it out. I used to keep a journal, but it's been awhile. Guess, there used to be a lot of inner turmoil prior to meeting my hubby because I'm pretty sure that's when I stopped keeping a personal diary. Hee-hee. Have a great weekend, Ayan! Congrats on finding your dream home. That sounds very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...