Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my 19 of 30.

i know you're probably thinking - really? you're still doing that? why yes i am thank you very much. you didn't think i'd forgotten did you? i was this close to just ending my 30 for 30 challenge but here i am. can't let my girl, kendi down (nope i don't know her personally). i just enjoy remixing my wardrobe. that and i love a good challenge. and just to refresh my your memory, here's my 30 picks from what seems like ages ago. speaking of challenge, i've decided to take on another which is to be healthier. aside from lose weight, just eat healthier and just be more active. more about that tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Ayan! The accessories really make this outfit. Love those sandals.
    Van // The Clothes We Wear // Wearing motherhood with style.

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear your thoughts and make new friends!!
lots of love,
ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...